From Bayamón, Puerto Rico to the world! Learn about the history and unique craftsmanship of Ron del Barrilito, the oldest Puerto Rican rum, still made in the same place and in the same way since 1880.
Since 1880, Ron del Barrilito has been made in the same way at Hacienda Santa Ana in Bayamón. This tour will take you back in time to show you how the world’s finest sipping rum has been made through the years. You’ll see the Hacienda’s several historical landmarks, including a beautifully preserved mansion and windmill dating all the way back to the early nineteenth century. You’ll learn about the Fernández family who created Ron del Barrilito. And, last but not least, you’ll get an in-depth walkthrough along the age-old process that makes Ron del Barrilito one of a kind.
$25 per person, approximately 30 minutes. Learn about the history and unique craftsmanship of Ron del Barrilito, the oldest Puerto Rican rum, still made in the same place and in the same way since 1880.
Upon arrival, enjoy one complimentary Ron del Barrilito rum cocktail at our Visitor’s Center before beginning your tour.
After the tour ends, you’re welcome to stay and relax for a while at Hacienda Santa Ana’s grounds, enjoy more cocktails at our bar or explore our gift shop.
CHOOSE A DATE
- We reserve the right of admission.
- A responsible drinking policy will be strictly implemented.
- Please observe proper behavior and conduct at all times.
- No professional video or photography equipment is allowed inside the Visitor Center areas.
- The use of selfie sticks is prohibited inside the Visitor Center and during guided tours.
- Minors under 18 years old are allowed free on the tours.
- ID required (18 years is the legal drinking age in Puerto Rico)
- Complimentary cocktail cannot be made with Ron del Barrilito Cuatro Estrellas or Cinco Estrellas
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to tour departure time for registration and welcome cocktail.
- Spanish tours will be available on the following hours; 1:15 PM and 3:15 PM