When we age rum, some of it naturally evaporates from the barrel. This is called the "angel’s share". What the angels didn't get can be yours when you book the best and most exclusive rum tasting experience in the Caribbean. A unique opportunity to sip and enjoy all of our rums, from the cult-classic Three Stars to the extremely limited-edition Five Stars.
In the aged spirits world, the “angel’s share” is known as the small percentage of alcohol that evaporates inside a barrel as it ages. What the angels don’t take, it’s for all of us to enjoy! To celebrate, we’re sparing no expense in this tasting experience. You’ll get to taste it all. From the fruit notes of Dos Estrellas to our cult-classic Tres Estrellas. You’ll also sip Ron del Barrilito Cuatro Estrellas, a new blend available exclusively at Hacienda Santa Ana, and of course, the crown jewel: Cinco Estrellas. There’s no better opportunity to taste all of these world-class rums in a single tasting.
$80 per person (includes Heritage Tour), approximately 60 minutes.
Upon arrival, enjoy one complimentary Ron del Barrilito rum cocktail at our Visitor’s Center before beginning your tour.
After the tour ends, you’re welcome to stay and relax for a while at Hacienda Santa Ana’s grounds, enjoy more cocktails at our bar or explore our gift shop.
CHOOSE A DATE
- We reserve the right of admission.
- A responsible drinking policy will be strictly implemented.
- Please observe proper behavior and conduct at all times.
- No professional video or photography equipment is allowed inside the Visitor Center areas.
- The use of selfie sticks is prohibited inside the Visitor Center and during guided tours.
- Minors under 18 years old are allowed free on the tours.
- ID required (18 years is the legal drinking age in Puerto Rico)
- Complimentary cocktail cannot be made with Ron del Barrilito Cuatro Estrellas or Cinco Estrellas
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to tour departure time for registration and welcome cocktail.
- Spanish tours will be available on the following hours; 1:15 PM and 3:15 PM